terms & conditions
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern the use of services provided by Transition Home Staging, located at 3403 N Ridge Ave, Arlington Heights, IL 60004, hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “we” or “us”. By engaging our services, you (“Client” or “you”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read this Agreement carefully before using our services.
- The Company offers home staging services, including but not limited to furniture rental, interior design, decluttering, and organizing.
- The scope of services provided will be agreed upon between the Client and the Company and outlined in a separate agreement, work order, or proposal.
- The Client shall provide accurate and complete information regarding the property to be staged.
- The Client shall grant access to the property at the agreed-upon times to facilitate staging services.
- The Client is responsible for the security and maintenance of the property during the staging period.
- The Client shall ensure that all personal belongings, valuables, and confidential information are removed or secured from the property before staging begins.
- The Client shall notify the Company of any changes or issues regarding the property that may affect the staging process.
Fees and Payment:
- The Client agrees to pay the Company the agreed-upon fees for the services provided, as outlined in the separate agreement, work order, or proposal.
- Payment terms and methods will be specified in the separate agreement, work order, or proposal.
- Any additional expenses incurred during the staging process, such as storage fees or repairs, will be the responsibility of the Client and will be billed separately.
- Failure to make timely payments may result in the suspension or termination of services.
Property Conditions and Limitations:
- The Company shall not be responsible for any pre-existing damage to the property or its contents unless explicitly caused by the Company’s negligence.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any injuries, damages, or losses that may occur on the property during the staging process, unless caused by the Company’s gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of nature, acts of terrorism, labor disputes, or government regulations.
- The Client acknowledges that the staging designs, concepts, and materials provided by the Company are the Company’s intellectual property and are protected by copyright laws.
- The Client shall not reproduce, distribute, or use any of the Company’s intellectual property without the Company’s prior written consent.
- The Company and the Client agree to treat all non-public information shared during the staging process as confidential.
- The Company shall not disclose any confidential information to third parties without the Client’s written consent, unless required by law.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the other party.
- In the event of termination, the Client shall pay for all services rendered up to the termination date, as well as any outstanding fees or expenses.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Illinois. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Illinois.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Company and the Client regarding the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, whether written or oral, relating to such subject matter.
Any amendments or modifications to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by both parties.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a waiver of that provision or any other provision.
The Company is an independent contractor and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating an employment, partnership, or agency relationship between the Company and the Client.
The Client may not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
By engaging our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: May 16, 2023